by Kiki Athanas
Whether or not you use CBD already in your life, implementing it can be delicious! It’s generally best to start with low doses so that you can scale up as required. Smoothie bowls are a great way to incorporate superfoods (and superherbs) into your daily routine, without feeling like you’re following a “prescription”. Here’s a recipe that you can use to easily and quickly incorporate your favourite CBD oil into your diet.
SUPERHERB Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup Frozen Butternut Squash Cubes* (previously steamed)
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Seed Butter
- 1 thumb sized Piece of Ginger
- 2 Medjool Dates
- 2 Oranges (juiced)
- ½ Lemon (juiced)
- 1 tsp Red Dragon Fruit (Pitaya) power
- ½ tsp Maca Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2-3 drops CBD Oil or Extract
- Optional Toppings include Bee pollen, Granola, Coconut & Fruits of Choice!
Juice the fruits and then throw all ingredients (other than the reserved toppings of course!) into a high-speed blender or food processor and mix until well-combined. Dish out into a bowl and sprinkle your toppings to complete this wholesome treat!